Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Spring Cleaning...Day 3





Today I was back in the living room. Everything was sparkling from the cleaning yesterday, except for one little corner. The corner I never showed in the photos. The corner that still housed the boxes of Christmas decorations and the bookcase that I have never been able to get looking quite right. So while Lizzy played at a friend's house, I carted the boxes out to the garage and got to work on the bookcase. After de-shelving the books, wiping down the shelves, and re-stocking the shelves, it was time to go get Lizzy, but it still didn't look right. So after another try, I was able to get the books arranged in a passable manner. I'm still not happy with it, but it will do for now.

2 comments:

  1. I finally had my mom come down one day to help me tackle our wall of bookshelves! I'll ask if she is for hire :).

    ReplyDelete