Sunday, January 17, 2010

Audition!

I love the theatre...but as the demands of motherhood are, well, demanding, I don't often have time to put in an appearance on stage. Every so often though, a show comes along that I am just dying to be a part of. That happens to be the case in SVCT's newest production "Into the Woods".


This is a fabulous show, full of fairy tale stories, witty lines, and tongue twisting songs. And I love it!


So, I picked a song, packed my dancing shoes, and headed to the SVCT warehouse on Friday to audition. It was so nice to see some familiar faces, but I have rarely been so nervous! I'm still waiting to hear the results...keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you make it Tami... we'll come watch. I've been thinking about getting Julia involved in theater. I'll have to ask you where to start.

    ReplyDelete