Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Once there was a snowman...

Snow here in California is, well, not anywhere near where we live. So we have to be creative to make snowmen of our own. This was what I came up with...Ice Cream Snowmen!

I used a regular sized ice cream scoop for the bottom and the small scoop that I use for cookie dough for the top. I had cute snowman muffin papers to scoop the ice cream into. Then I popped it all into the freezer until it was time to decorate!


Lizzy used butterscotch chips, marshmallows, and mini chocolate chips to decorate with, and a mini peanut butter cup for the hat.Yummmmmm! And for a more healthy version we used bananas, pretzel arms, and an apple/grape hat all on a bamboo skewer. We did add some mini chocolate chips, just for decoration. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment