Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another year gone...another to look forward to!

Highlights of 2010!
Brennen: Receiving the priesthood.


"The priesthood is not really so much a gift as it is a commission to serve, a privilege to lift, and opportunity to bless the lives of others." -President Thomas S. Monson

Gabe: Making a great friend who lives just down the street. We spend every afternoon together as soon as homework is done.




Tim: Going to Disneyland. I was finally tall enough for California Screamin'!


Lizzy: Going to Disneyland with Grandpa, Auntie Autumn, Amelia and Uncle Gabe.



Jeffrey: 2010...that's tough since I barely remember last week...


Tami: Getting to play a mean old witch in SVCT's Into the Woods. (This is a picture of after the witch becomes beautiful...but I still got to be mean!)




Looking forward to in 2011!


Brennen: Turning 13, so I can use all that teenager attitude legitimately (and see PG-13 movies...if mom and dad will really let me!)



Gabe: Getting an iPod touch (mom and dad won't let me get one until I turn 11. I only have $40 more to earn!)




Tim: Turning 8, so I can be baptized.



Lizzy: Going back to preschool with Miss Cindy!

Jeffrey: Planning a really great family vacation!





Tami: Getting the house organized, and maybe spending a little more time with my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment