Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lizzy-isms

Yesterday Lizzy had been turning the fireplace on and off all day. In the afternoon, I heard a cry from downstairs. Yep, you guessed it, she had touched the fireplace! OUCH! It didn't look too bad, but it was hard to tell. I told her it may become a blister.
Today she came to me in a panic saying "there's a hole in my finger!" Two of her fingers had indeed blistered, and one of the blisters popped, leaving what looks like, for all intents and purposes, a hole. Poor girl!




Lizzy: Will the Tooth Fairy be mad if I don't wash my hands?



(I hope this is what Lizzy was picturing when she asked the question...)



Me: Ummmm....yeah.

(...but I'm pretty sure THIS was what she was picturing when she asked the question...I'd be afraid too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment