Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pomagramits


Do you ever have to bribe, er... do you ever have to offer a reward to your kids to ensure good behavior in the grocery store? Well, I do. Luckily, I am getting to the point where I no longer have multiple children with me while I run my errands. (Ahhhh, the glorious benefits of preschool!) But today I thought I'd just take miss Lizzy with me for a quick trip to Trader Joe's. And hoping for a cooperative three year old, I told her she could pick some fruit to go with lunch. What was her greatest wish? Pomagramits! (aka--pomegranate seeds) I love that she loves this somewhat gourmet treat and I love even more that she mispronounces it! I am dreading the day this girl, already articulate enough, abandons her Lizzy-isms for correct English grammar. Oh, and a big thank you to Trader Joe's for making this delicious treat available without having to seed the bugger myself...totally worth the $3.49!

No comments:

Post a Comment