Friday, February 4, 2011

The Life and Times of Gabe Piper

written by Gabe, January 2011
There is a famous saying, "No man is an island," is made of my family, the places I've visited, my special interests and things I will never forget. All these things help show who and what I am!
My family has done many things in life. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister a Mom and a Dad. My dad has 2 websites, a Thomas train one and a cufflink one. I am related to Philo T. Farnsworth the man who created T.V. My brother Brennen builds awesome Legos sets. Our family loves the sf. Giants and 49rs.
I've visited many places in my life. I've been to Disneyland, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Gilroy gardens, Portland, Chinatown, AT&T Park, Sacramento, Bear Lake, Phoenix and Santana Row. I want to go to Canada, New York and Mexico.
My special interests make life more exciting. I love "Weird al" Yankovic, the A-team, legos and football. I like video games like all boys. Traveling is fun for me.
These are several things in life I will never forget like the time my dad dropped me out of school to see a Giants game or when I had a sleepover with my best friend.
"The Life and times of Gabe" have been great so far! I know that my family will do great things to come. The special interests I have continue, to make my life awesome. Most of all, I will never forget some the thing that have made my life better. Yes, this has been "the Life and times of Gabe"

No comments:

Post a Comment