Friday, May 7, 2010

Body Art



As I was looking through "my pictures" on my computer, looking for some kind of blogging inspiration, I happened upon this:Does every mother have one of these? I must admit when I happened upon this marker mayhem, I had to stifle my motherly frustration in order to capture it on film. I don't know what it is about this girl, but whether it is markers, chalk, or paint, she just has to see how the color looks on her skin! It is in complete opposition to her oldest brother, Brennen, who, when I gave him the opportunity to finger paint at the same age, would dip just one finger into the paint, wipe it on the paper, then hold up that finger until I cleaned off the remaining paint!
I don't even know how she managed this one...

Gotta love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment