Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Break - Highlights

If a picture is worth a thousand words, no one's going to read this...seriously.
Ok, ok, I got a little bit picture happy. So sue me.

Spring break in San Diego with lots of family, lots of walking, and lots of FUN!

Tim and his daddy get ready for the flight simulator at the Air & Space Museum



Flight suit dress up time!


Yep...that's an elephant's behind. Don't know what got into me...



Tim & Lizzy atop a prehistoric lion.



Cousins!

(Is there anything better?)




Autumn was all for packing this little guy in her suitcase!





And we actually got a shot of just the two of us, thanks to our Gabe!





How surprised was I that THIS was the only thing Gabe wanted? Not very.


And the best part of our trip? Having our big crazy family all together! (And when I say crazy, I mean the extended part of our family...'cuz we're totally normal! ;o) )


1 comment: