Friday, December 18, 2009

movie stars...




Perhaps it is the blue eyes, the dry wit, or maybe it's the accent, but this I know, I just love Hugh Grant! I ask you, how can I resist any man who can play the leading man in a Jane Austen movie (and yes, I know how pathetic that makes me sound!)?


Earlier this week I was at the gym and the handsome Mr. Grant was a guest on Regis & Kelly, which resulted in a terrible workout effort on my part as I hung on every word coming out of that British mouth.


Tonight, for the sake of Hugh, Jeff and I went to "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" I don't pretend to be a movie critic, and find that I often disagree with those who do the reviews. Honestly, I haven't even checked to see what the reviews said about this particular movie, but I found myself somewhat disappointed in the movie as a whole. It did get better as it progressed, but there wasn't much of a spark between the leading couple. Sarah Jessica Parker is not a favorite of mine. I thought that the leads' assistants had more chemistry. But when it all comes down to it, I can't complain, because watching the charming Hugh Grant is always a treat!


1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee!! (That was a girly giggle) Hugh is a hottie! You don't sound pathetic. I base my British actor hottness on their ability to play a Jane Austen hero too!!

    ReplyDelete